Monday, May 7, 2018

1990 Nissan 300ZXZ 5-speed ( T-top ) Chapter 1



1990 Nissan 300ZX 5-speed ( T-tops )

May 6th 2018 while sitting in a local Coffee Cafe shoppe..
Logging on the computer and making my way to craigslist to browse random local cars for the hell of it...

About 30 minutes into a search I come across a for sale posting on a 1990 Nissan 300ZX.

The listing indicated contact info etc.

So I just figured why not inquire, and expect absolutely nothing.

I contacted the owner via Phone, and left a message.
The next morning I get a text from the owner, from there we arrange a meeting later in the day.

Nervous Anxiousness, and doubt are pretty much all I was feeling.
For years I have always wanted one of these cars..

" AND FINALLY! "

This is one of the absolute BEST SPORTS-CARS to have ever been created during the 90's from Japan of which proudly stand behind the integrity and one of a kind aerodynamics that has yet to be duplicated since.

" always, and forever will be "

TO BE CONTINUED




No comments:

Post a Comment