Monday, April 30, 2018

MY EMPLOYMENT AT ( AROUND THE CLOCK FITNESS / CAFE BARISTA )


DECEMBER 27th 2013 at around 3:00 P.M. I was hired at
AROUND THE CLOCK FITNESS ( Cape Coral, Florida U.S.A.)

My duties were to maintain the club cafe and serve club members various nutritional and supplemental Food & Drink's such as Protein Smoothies, Salads, Roll-up wrap sandwiches, and a wide variety of HIGH PROTEIN Shakes.

 Many of the food items, that i would prepare where not actually on the menu....


In fact I pretty much just sold custom mini-portioned after work-out meals right there on the spot for customers request.

TOP LEFT- chicken cutlet with diced tomatoes and dijon mustard
TOP RIGHT - Bacon Cheddar Chicken with Grape tomato and olives over a toasted raisin bagel
MIDDLE LEFT - My signature CHEF SALAD
MIDDLE RIGHT - pepper chicken over almonds with a cranberry mango chutney
BOTTOM LEFT - Pepper chicken with Dijon Mustard and Carrots
BOTTOM RIGHT - Garden Salad Special

A lot of customers would come in later in the evening hours just to eat even aside of : working out,..... just to eat my meal creations. WOW! Very Cool !





After my shift was over at around 11:00 p.m. , It was my work-out time!


fin







.


No comments:

Post a Comment