Friday, April 27, 2018

DOG MENTALISM ( Robert Kessler ) - Dog Mentalist ( Reward Based Training )

men·tal·ism
ˈmen(t)lˌizəm/
noun
PHILOSOPHY
  1. the theory that physical and psychological phenomena are ultimately explicable only in terms of a creative and interpretative mind.



Yesterday ( April 26th 2018 ) was a very interesting day of which I had the pleasure of meeting a man of talent that I could only describe as ( A wonderful encounter of man and canine )

Mr. Kessler graciously invited me to his residence for a formal in-house meeting of which we discussed his craft and of course the ins and outs of who he is and what he offers.

I found Mr. Kessler to be genuinely authentic with-out question.

Mr. Kesslers German Shepard Puppy was adorable to say the least.

This new-found interest of DOG MENTALISM now has resonated with me, and I encourage any and all of whom reside with The Southwest Florida Region that may be interested in in obtaining more information about DOG MENTALISM , to check out his main website, and or inquire such consult with his services.











No comments:

Post a Comment